How does the fundraiser work?
The secret to a successful fundraising campaign is to sell quality products – at a reasonable price. This is how we help you do just that:
- Your organization decides to have a fundraising campaign and the sponsor, or group leader, calls Daddy Hinkles to get approval for your group.
- When your group has decided the dates of your campaign then contact Daddy Hinkles to let them know you are planning a sale at least 1-2 weeks in advance of your order date.
- Each group member takes orders for a suggested period of 10 days to 2 weeks.
- Upon ending your campaign, the group leader will collect all orders and turn totals in to Daddy Hinkles.
- Product delivery is typically made during the week after you call in your order. Orders are delivered to a central location chosen by the organization. We will work our hardest to try and get products to you on requested days and times, but can not guarantee.
- Group members then promptly deliver to their individual customers.
- You may be billed, or required to pay upon delivery, depending on the type of organization.