When grilling your favorite meats, it can be easy to fall into the habit of determining the doneness of your foods with a sight test or cutting open the meat to determine doneness. Unfortunately, this can often lead to sickness if undercooked or dry, inedible meat if overcooked. Wouldn’t it be easier if there was a way to determine the internal temperature of your meats consistently with little to no effort involved?
You would be hard pressed to find a grill master that doesn’t regularly check the internal temperature of their meats throughout the cooking process. This is especially true for grilling or smoking poultry because of the dangers of salmonella that are consistently present under improper cooking environments. For this reason, many of the top grill masters trust the readings of a digital meat thermometer.
Digital Thermometer Features
- Combination thermometer/ timer with stainless steel meat probe
- Now includes a reset button and uses 2AAAbatteries (included)
- Range 32 degrees F to 392 degrees F or 0 to 200 degrees C.
- Temperature alarm signals when food is done cooking
- On/off switch to prolong battery life
- Magnet on back for mounting unit to stove
- Folds down for compact storage
- Probe has a 4 ft. cord