Here's What You Do
Aji is a finely chopped salsa used to add spice to meals in Colombia. You can find Aji on just about every table in Colombia. Our Aji is a very finely chopped mix of tomato, garlic, onion, cilantro, lime juice, vinegar, Daddy Hinkle’s Hotter’n $700, and a bit of water.
- In a large bowl mix vinegar, lime juice, water, Daddy Hinkle’s seasoning, and salt.
- Add the tomato, onion, cilantro, and garlic and mix well.
- Mix a for a few seconds in a blender or food processor if desired.
- Add more Daddy Hinkle’s if you like more heat and salt to taste.
Here's What You Need
- 2 cups finely diced tomato (2 medium large)
- 1 cup finely diced onion
- 1/2 cup finely diced cilantro
- 1/4 cup finely diced garlic
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp Daddy Hinkle’s Hotter’n $700 dry seasoning
- 1 tsp salt (to taste)