Here's What You Do
Prefreeze your meat to make it easier to slice.
Slice meat about 1/8th of an inch thick for a little thicker jerky (your preference).
Place meat into a mixing bowl.
Pour all ingredients on top and mix by hand, let soak for 1 hour. Spread meat out on dehydrator for 9-to-10 hours.
Store in a gallon Ziplock bag.
Here's What You Need
- 1 to 1 1/2 pounds deer roast
- 1 cup Daddy Hinkle’s Liquid Marinade
- 1Tablespoon coarse ground pepper (or Daddy Hinkle’s Cracked Pepper Blend)
- 1 teaspoon cure
- 1Tablespoon Daddy Hinkle’s Original Blend
- ***Recipe will fit in a 6-tier dehydrator